Saturday, March 30, 2013

Can't wait for Luna!

I was honored to throw my sister in law Holly a baby shower earlier this month. With the help of friends and family, it seemed to go smoothly. Holly loved it, which is all that mattered anyway. Holly is the most amazing aunt to Riley. So as I planned her shower I told Robby that I could easily spend thousands of dollars to get every detail impeccably creative and perfect. It kind of had a little theme of "We love you to the moon and back," because her name will be Luna. I cannot wait to meet her. Holly is the most natural mother already. Have I mentioned how lucky I am that Holly is apart of Riley's life?! As I am sure most people already know, we are expecting our second baby girl in July. How much fun these 3 little ladies will have growing up together. 









3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Can you please help plan parties at my house???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels, you are amazing! Love love love the mobile. I want to make one for emme...and nail polish as favors...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. My creativeness is really secondary to Pinterest, which I only found the time for around the shower.

    ReplyDelete