Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My husband, the stellar athlete.

(Your'e supposed to laugh by the way when you read the title of this blog...Neither of us take anything that serious).

But in all seriousness, I can't say enough of how impressed I am with Robby's lifestyle that has become so incredibly healthy over the last year and a half. It is wonderful to be coming on 9 years of marriage and be so motivated towards health by your husband. Don't be too impressed though (I mean with me), my sweet tooth has only gotten sweeter in this last trimester.

The other day in a triathlon, Robby came out of the water first in his age group. He said he didn't know what to do for a second since there was no one else around.

The pic's below are his team that ran a relay race from Huntington Beach to San Diego.




No comments:

Post a Comment