Monday, March 3, 2014

North Carolina

I had the chance to take a quick trip to visit my dearest friend Wafa over a long weekend in February. Wafa is expecting a baby girl any day now! I got to take Ava and give her that goo-goo gaga baby attention that she doesn't get nearly enough of, as it's divided with her sister most of the time. I was so proud of the great traveler Ava was. When my girls travel well it just makes mama so proud. Good job sweets. While I was taking a shower or something one morning, Wafa and her wonderful childless, yet child-adoring girlfriends set up a fashion show for themselves with Ava as their headband model. 





Ava got to see snow for the first time just as we were departing. By the next morning Raleigh was blanketed with snow. 


Robby and Riley got their own hang out time too. 


My souvenir for Riley was a bottle of soap from Bath & Body works (I couldn't find any NC kid things that I thought she'd especially like). How well do I know my daughter? She went through half of the bottle as soon as I gave it to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment