Monday, August 26, 2013

Birdie




Our little birdie is one month old and my oh my, this girl has a set of lungs on her. Her tiny squawks aren't so tiny. In the evening Iv'e been closing up the house and turning on the AC just because I feel for the surrounding neighborhood. We live on a canyon and let me say that sound definitely carries around here. It's not every night though, only a few so far. When it comes to answering those questions that even total strangers feel comfortable to ask..."Is she an easy baby? How doses she sleep?" I'm giving it time, I'm not throwing in my towel yet. She's just a little thing and I have high hopes. 

The girl has beautiful deep blue eyes. Where do I reproduce these beauties from? And their eyes? If you haven't seen me in a while, then maybe you have forgotten, that I have nothing magical going on in my average brown eyes like these daughters of mine. It's unreal. 

She has long legs and long feet. I'm hoping for some height from this one. I remember Riley being in newborn clothing past the first month. In fact Riley easily fits into a lot of her 12 months clothes and she's 24 months in a week. So far, with Av, we've got a grower. Appropriately so, she is in 0-3 month clothes already. 

She's just starting to make those adorable baby coo-ing sounds. She smiles a little while she falls asleep sometimes. 

She looks a lot like Robby's baby pictures. It's funny how when people tell me how much she looks like Robby, they have an eyebrows tilted, half frown face. In other words, sorry she doesn't look like you Chels...but don't you worry people...I married my husband for quite a few reasons, and one of them was his looks. So If my little lady looks like my good-lookin man, then I'll take it. 

Ava, you seem like you may be on your way to being just as determined of a little girl as your sister, but please have some grace on us honey. 






No comments:

Post a Comment