Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summertime & waiting for Ava continued

I am almost caught up with life up until Ava came along, then I can hopefully be truer to this blog. Here are some more fun things we did to entertain ourselves as we waited for Ava. 

As I write this I am thinking about how I was talking with another mom in Riley's gymnastics class who is currently very pregnant. We had a conversation in which I tried to encourage her that in my opinion transitioning from one to two kids is easier than zero to one. She asked if despite having two to look after, do I have more energy because I am no longer pregnant. The honest answer I realize from looking back at pictures of those last few weeks is yes. Despite the sleep deprivation of night feedings and the crazy days now, especially when Robby is at work, I do have more energy. Thank God for that. 


Ri is such a girly girl....loving nail polish, heels & jewelry. Where did she come from?


The Fair




It was absolutely wonderful to get a visit from Wafa. Welcome back to the States Waf!


Neighborhood bike rides, a shower from my Pasadena Greek family, slow mornings at home, seal beach in La Jolla...






And of course Luna Celeste made our world even better by joining us. Born to Tia Holly & Tio Jose on May 18th. 








No comments:

Post a Comment